Similar to how you can deny a permission for a role in a certain channel, you would be able to do the same in the server role settings. This is mainly for things like muted roles, which would otherwise require you to deny permissions in every individual channel.
This would affect the permission hierarchy here, functioning as if it was denied in every channel and category:
- Apply denies of @everyone on channel
- Apply allows of @everyone on channel
- Sum up all the denies of a member's roles and apply them at once
- Sum up all the allows of a member's roles and apply them at once
- Apply denies for a specific member if they exist
- Apply allows for a specific member if they exist
Log ind for at efterlade en kommentar.