I apologize immediately for the errors, because I do not know English. There are no "sentences" in my language.
I had a funny situation. Support in this situation could not help me in any way.
They relied on several facts.
- Support cannot help due to strict privacy considerations. In this regard, they cannot tell which account MY number is registered on.
- Support cannot manually bind and untie MY phone number from someone else's account. And he offers to find me this person on his own.
- The only way to untie my phone number from someone else’s account is to delete the account to which it is linked.
- Offer to use a different phone number. But for each phone number we have a monthly fee. Do I have to pay extra money monthly, for the sake of linking numbers to discord? Seriously?
I describe the essence:
- In our country, if the number has not been active for a long time, operators block it and resell it again. This means that I could purchase a SIM card to an account already tied.
- Anyone could use the number if your phone was stolen. Even if it is locked, a password notification will be visible. This means that anyone could be a person.
My suggestion is to solve this problem.
- Rebind the phone number.
Create the ability to untie your phone number without deleting your account. (or to upgrade this system because of the essence described.) I have my phone number. Why can't I confirm that I own it? Let them send the code to the mail for binding, then send the code to the phone. If the passwords match, the number can be reassigned.
If the passwords do not match, they suggest checking your data and making an automatic system by sending SMS of your Discord identifier.
- Re-associate a phone number with support.
When communicating with support, they ask you to confirm the phone number. Support checks the account from which the cast was created. Refines data. I throw off support to my active phone number, which I can’t attach to my account. Support sends a temporary password that you need to poison them back. This will confirm that the phone number belongs to me. After confirmation, support manually unbinds the phone number from someone else's account and notifies him that the number is untied. My number becomes untied from someone else's account. My number is tied to my account.
I will be glad of any support and suggestion in this proposal. This problem needs to be addressed. This is an important point in the confidentiality of my data, the data of all users who fall into such situations.
More and more servers with SMS verification are appearing. But because of this problem, I cannot use these servers to the fullest, especially if they are asked to put a reaction to get roles.
Log ind for at efterlade en kommentar.