Can't access discord
I Can't access discord.
its a "connection" problem but my wifi works fine
Can you send me Screenshot of your problem because I don't understand well your problem
When Discord appears to be running but gets stuck or won't open despite seemingly running on your system, the best thing you can do is kill the process and try to restart Discord again.0
I am also unable to fix this issue can't access discord. same problem I have also been facing, how to get rid off from this issue...........0
There could be a few different reasons why you're unable to access Discord, even though your internet connection appears to be working fine. Some potential causes include:
- Discord's servers are down or experiencing high traffic
- Your firewall or antivirus software is blocking access to Discord
- Your router or network settings are preventing the connection
- There is an issue with your DNS settings
You can try the following steps:
- Restart your router and modem
- Check to see if Discord's servers are currently down
- Temporarily disable your firewall or antivirus software and try accessing Discord again
- Check your router's settings to make sure nothing is blocking Discord
- Try using a different device to see if the problem is specific to your device.
- The Survey Portal - Tellthebell.com has same problem and got resolved with this solution.
Log ind for at efterlade en kommentar.