Ever since the initial launch of Server Boosting, we’ve been going through all of your feedback and suggestions to see how we can add even more epic-ness to the feature and give some 💖back to everyone for all the support.
With all your feedback in mind, we’ve upgraded our current Nitro perks and benefits, added some new booster packs into the server boosting system, AND created MULTIBOOSTING! And with this new update, everyone can now spread that extra love and support to all their servers.
With this GINORMOUS change, we wanted to clarify what has been updated with our new system:
- Changes to our Nitro Subscription Perks
- Changes to the Subscription Process
- Changes to show Extra Appreciation for All Subscribers
- Changes to the Number of Boosts
- Changes to the Boosting Levels
What do these changes mean for current Nitro subscribers?
With this latest update, Nitro subscribers get TWO boosts with your subscription!
If you are a current Nitro subscriber and have already boosted a server, that server will automatically gain that fresh new second Server Boost as well!
- Normally, you would need to wait for the 7 day cooldown before you could boost a different server! But since we’ve just automatically added a new boost to the already boosted server, you can move that new second Server Boost to whichever server you want (no need to wait for a cooldown)!
- You can transfer this second Boost directly within the Server Boosting Menu in the User Settings
ALSO! Now that Nitro subscribers get that nifty second boost, you’ll be able to solo-boost any server to LEVEL 1! So if your server has been stuck at one boost for these last few months, your server will now get automatically boosted to LEVEL 1!
Billing Process Changes
With these changes, it can be confusing juggling your Nitro subscription, and now not just one but MULTIPLE Server Boosts.
Now that Server Boosting is its own thing and isn’t dependent on a Nitro subscription, we’ve made some updates to the billing process to make all that math simpler for you.
Starting today, Discord will now unify all charges for all subscription (including Nitro and Server Boosting) into one charge/payment.
For more information on our payment/billing system, check out this article here!
Got ideas for other cool boosting shenanigans?
Want to see EVEN MORE perks? As always, we thrive off of your feedback and suggestions (and adorable cat photos)! Our ears are always open and we'd love to hear all your feedback and suggestions over at http://dis.gd/feedback!