Discord currently has accessibility issues for people with dyslexia/irlen syndrome, and other reading/sensory conditions. Any of the following could greatly improve this - on both mobile and desktop:
* Ability to choose dyslexia/accessibility-friendly fonts
* Ability to change background colour of the app (e.g. choose from a range of pastel colours)
* Ability to show a background colour/chat bubble/coloured chat bubble against messages.
* Options to better distinguish between messages sent/received
* Options to better distinguish between messages sent by different people (e.g. tinted based on username?)
Have got people I know with irlen syndrome who just cannot use discord because it gives them migraines, so i know this is definitely a barrier to some would-be users.
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.