I guess the newest mobile version “fixed” a bug where you weren't able to click on blocked messages. I want to go back to that. Now I accidently press messages. This is intolerable and not user friendly.
Examples of issues:
- Closing the app, and reopening the app, will load all blocked messages in a server making them visible for one second or longer depending if there are images or gifs included. The messages then quickly collapse in chat.
- When I want to react to a post with an emoji, the chat may bump to a blocked message making it difficult to react or reply. Instead I'm long-pressing a blocked message and viewing it and entering different menus.
- Blocked messages begin to appear when I want to type, again making it difficult to view previous chat buffer on my phone. It's very easy to fat finger over a blocked message, view the message, or enter the incorrect menu.
- Give users the option to “lock” all blocked posts for viewing, or “do not interact” with blocked posts option. This could simply be a toggle under Text & Images.
- Give the user the option to condense or “hide” block messages with a smaller symbol, red line display, or minimal UI option, while also allowing the user to not interact with the message. I don't want to read a blocked post. I have them blocked for a reason.
- This change has been requested for almost 4 years and now is causing more issues for Mobile Users. I am unable to interact with some communities that have bots, users who abuse gif and mp4 spam, or those users who simply are around to cause trouble and remain unmoderated.
I don't want to be a discord mod for any server, I don't want to suggest server rules change, and I don't think I should have to. I simply do not wish to interact with some users. Why am I still forced to view their messages?
This seems like a simple request. It was already a bug to be unable to press or interact with the messages so I know something is possible and can be linked to a toggle. This is about *user experience* and Discord is not providing the user with options.
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.