I am a member of several different discords that implement the use of bots - all well and good. However, after searching for calendar bots and trying to use ready checks in one way or another, I have found myself wanting some sort of widget integration for discord.
I would think this may fall under the API section as this would be a major undertaking. All ideas would obviously be only available through Nitro so we the community could support the massive implementation. I could also use a job if that's a thing.
- Calendar - a fully functional calendar with time slots and permissions for edit, read, and write.
- Grab, Drop, Snap - Make the main screen fully customizable with different server icon locations chat locations and friend list location. Allow the channel rooms and voice channels to collapse to save room. *Add in widget controllers and choose where to place them.
- Ready Check - a voice channel function that will play a small soft sound that is followed with an on screen poll - Ready? [Yes] [No] *controlled by a discord widget controller (on-screen button, key-bind available)
- Stop Watch - similar to the ready check this will have sound capabilities and be controlled by an on screen controller. Possible stream integrations.
- Channel Banners - This could be a optional feature for a channel that would have a rules section (drop down menu style to save room when not viewed), customizable background photo/gif, and showcase the Channel Icon.
I am sure I am not the only one that uses discord and has yearned for just a little bit more customizability. With the addition of some sort of widget application to the Discord API I believe that Discord will continue to rise above other small-community focused platforms.
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.