UPDATE (4/9/2021 - 4PM PST):
- Sound packs have now been removed!
- This feature is only available on the desktop/browser version of our app!
- You may need to update your Discord app to the latest version! Make sure to update and restart your app completely just in case!
What does this FAQ cover?
- What's happening for April Fools?
- How do I enable a Sound Pack?
- How do I disable the Sound Pack?
What's happening for April Fools?
From April 1 to April 9, 2021 (4PM PST), you'll be able to enable special sound packs for your notification sounds on your desktop/browser app.
What are the available sound packs?
During this period of time, you'll be able to use the following sound packs:
- Lil Yachty
- My Uncle
How do I enable a Sound Pack?
Kick off all the shenanigans by following these steps below:
- Head into your User Settings - just press the cog icon in the bottom left corner of the app
- Then click on Notification in the left side bar
- Scroll down until you see the Sound Pack menu
- Last but not least, select your sound pack of choice in the drop-down menu!
How do I customize which notification sounds I'd like to hear?
To enable specific notification sounds, you can click on the slider button right beside each individual notification option within the same Notification settings menu.
That way you can customize the amount of chaos you'd like to hear!
How do I test out different sounds?
If you'd like to taste test all the different sounds, you can directly click the volume icon that will appear when you hover over a specific sound option!
How do I disable the Sound Pack?
To go back to the standard notification sounds, just head back into the Sound Pack menu, and then select Classic from the drop down menu!