Have you recently signed up for Discord, but now your verification email has expired? No worries, you have the power to resend the verification email right to your inbox.
What does this article cover?
If you would like to resend the verification email to yourself, you will be able to do so through the Discord browser client, desktop app, and mobile app.
1. Press on the cog wheel next to your Username at the bottom left of your Discord client to open User Settings.
2. Next, under My Account you should see a banner at the top that says “Resend Verification Email”. Press on this button to resend the email.
3. Now just follow the steps in the verification email and you should be verified!
1. Tap on your avatar in the bottom right corner to access your User Settings.
2. With your User Settings now pulled up, tap on the option that says Account.
3. Next tap on the banner at the top that says “Verify” to resend the verification email.
4. Now just follow the steps in the verification email that you received!
If you're not seeing the email in your inbox, please try allowlisting the following email addresses:
Once you have finished allowlisting those emails, try requesting the verification email again through a different device if possible. If requesting through a mobile device, please try using data to see if the email arrives that way.