We kindly ask users that run into this issue and that are located in Germany to submit a Discord Support ticket. Sehr gerne könnt ihr uns auch auf Deutsch anschreiben :)
Please provide the following information with your support ticket:
1) Primary Google account on the device
2) Number of Google accounts on the device
3) Time, date and location when the search was performed. Please also indicate your time zone.
4) Device screenshot of the issue. What do you see when you try to find/install Discord via GPS?
5) Device Used
6) IMEI/MEID number of the device: (Press Settings > About Phone > Status to find your device's IMEI/MEID number)
Thank you very much for your help and continued patience with this!
- - - - - -
As of late September 2021, we became aware of a problem for users located in Germany who aren't able to download the Android app via the Google Play Store.
When trying to install the Discord app via Google Play users will be presented with the following message:
Status: We are in contact with Google Play and are working to get this issue resolved as soon as possible. The information you can provide us will help! However, there is no exact ETA for when a solution will be available.