Quest rewards cannot be achieved on mobile and Linux clients at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you’re streaming your favorite game to friends through Go Live on Discord, you now have the chance to get exclusive rewards, Discord Quests, for that game! Read on below to learn more.
What does this article cover?
- Current Discord Quests campaigns
- Activate Key Settings for Discord Quests
- How do I get these Discord Quests?
- Not Interested in Quests?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Current Discord Quests campaigns
Stay tuned for more!
Activate Key Settings for Discord Quests
This feature is only available on the Discord desktop and browser clients
1. Open your Discord client then press on the cog wheel in the bottom left corner to open User Settings.
2. In the left-hand panel, select Privacy & Safety. On this page, scroll down to the “How We Use Your Data” section and make sure Use data to customize my Discord experience and In-game rewards (aka Drops) are enabled
How do I get these Discord Quests?
1. First, you may see an alert in your desktop client about Discord Quests, in which you can press Enroll Now to learn more about quests. Otherwise, navigate to User Settings > Gift Inventory.
2. On the Gift Inventory page, you will see the currently active Discord Quests that are available to redeem. Press Enroll to enroll your account in the quests quest.
3. Open the desktop application with the partnered game and start the game.
4. Back in your Discord client, go to a server of your choice, choose a voice chat to join, and select the Go Live button. Screenshare the application playing the partnered game.
5. Stream your gameplay and make sure to meet the requirements outlined in the quest in your Gift Inventory. You may have to stream for a certain amount of time and have some friends watch your stream!
6. You will see an in-app notice in your client when you’ve completed the quest with a Redeem button. Press on the Redeem button to be taken to your Gift Inventory.
You can also press Not Now to claim your drop later. When you’re ready to claim your reward, go to User Settings > Gift Inventory and you’ll see the Discord Quest for the partnered game you just screenshared to your friends on Discord Go Live!
7. Press Redeem next to the reward in the Gift Inventory and the Discord Quest is a code that you can redeem on the eligible platform for the partnered game. Please check the Current Discord Quests Campaigns section for the platform where you can redeem your drop!
Not Interested in Quests?
If you’re not interested in receiving Discord Quests promotions for games you play, you can opt-out of this feature by disabling certain settings.
1. Open Discord and press the cog wheel in the bottom left corner to go to User Settings.
2. In the left-hand panel, select Privacy & Safety.
3. Scroll down the page to the “How We Use Your Data” section and make sure to disable the In-game rewards (aka Drops) feature. You can also disable the feature by turning off the Use data to customize my Discord experience setting.
4. If you decide later you want to receive Discord Quests for the games you play, you will need to make sure to enable both the Use data to customize my Discord experience and In-game rewards (aka Drops) settings in Privacy & Safety.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is there a limit on how many Quests I can redeem on my Discord account?
A: Eligible users can redeem one of each of the available Quest campaigns on their Discord account.
Q: Is this feature/promotion available in my region?
A: Based on Discord’s terms and our partners’ terms, certain region restrictions may apply.