Some improvements to quality (Wideband instead of Narrowband, down to 9 kb/s) and tone.
- Improvements to the VAD and speech/music classification using an RNN
- Support for ambisonics coding using channel mapping families 2 and 3
- Improvements to stereo speech coding at low bitrate
- Using wideband encoding down to 9 kb/s
- Making it possible to use SILK down to bitrates around 5 kb/s
- Minor quality improvement on tones
- Enabling the spec fixes in RFC 8251 by default
- Security/hardening improvements
- Fixes to the CELT PLC
- Bandwidth detection fixes
Please sign in to leave a comment.