I'll submit all my ideas to improve Discord:
1. Custom color and messages for status (instead of green and Online for example)
2. Set a background picture for our server, and add custom commands without using bots.
3. Move the panels to another place like on top, on bottom, or on right...
4. Create folders in our server list
5. Add spaces and more on our channels name
6. Add more color schemes like blue, red, green, ...
7. Better support for Firefox (scroll bars are not fully supported)
8. Add bots as friends
9. Change names in DM
10. Roles in DM groups
11. Nintendo Switch integration
12. Edit personnal translations
13. Block IP an user
14. Remove DOWNLOAD APPS button at the end of the servers list on the Web version
15. Enable Slowmode for selected roles
16. Add an option to report issues with our servers and/or bots
17. Support for Linux 32 bits
18. Desktop mode for mobile app on tablets
I know that almost everything here can be done by editing CSS and HTML, but it's only temporary, and it will be reset when we reload the page.
Post is closed for comments.