Why not reward big servers and big bots?
Perhaps consider rewarding the creators of large communities and the larger discord bots with a variety of benefits?
We could consider that there are several levels:
- At 500 MEMBERS-> the server benefits from a certain advantage
- At 1000 MEMBERS -> the server benefits from the first advantage and the second
- 2500 MEMBERS -> the server has the 1st advantage and the second and the 3rd
- At 5000 MEMBERS -> the waiter enjoys all the other benefits and the 4th
- At 10,000 MEMBERS -> the server enjoys all the benefits and the 5th
So on, every step of 10,000
And maybe every person reaching these levels can enter a private server.
And for bots, it's the same principle but with different levels, for example: 1000 servers, 2500 servers, 5000 servers, 10 000 servers, and so on.
And these creators of robots, would also have access to this special server.
And maybe afterwards, rewards could be given from time to time to thank those big communities.
A validation system can be set up, for example: check the server activity and see if the server respects the ToS
Please sign in to leave a comment.