UPDATE: Hm, I attempted to replicate the issue and it didn't malfunction. I just simply closed all the split-screen functions and followed my steps and it worked normally. 😕 Not sure what caused it to malfunction.
My other actions included opening up the Discord website within the app then switching back, typing in both applications, adjusting window size, and accidentally opening my recent applications then choosing Discord again. Strange.
When using the split-screen function and opening the menu tabs - channel menu and/or role menu - scrolling down once will scroll, but when scrolling a second time the menu will automatically scroll to the top then go back down.
Replicable by opening split-screen mode on Android 9.0 on a One IU device (Samsung).
- Open Discord then another app in split-screen.
- Open channel menu or role menu.
- Swipe finger up to scroll down once. (menu works properly)
- After the first scroll, swipe finger up a second time to scroll further. (menu resets to the top then applies your acroll, menu malfunctions)
- Can work around issue by estimating distance to scroll in one swipe, but can be frustrating by having to estimate distance, fail, retry, fail, retry, finally open channel.
I can provide more info/sources if necessary.
Please sign in to leave a comment.