- Double line spacing between text lines, its terrible to read.
- Give me my message dividers back (this one isn't even debatable its just objectively a bad change)
- I dont want to highlight messages i mouse over and i especially don't want this useless reaction menu. Did you ever think of people who navigate with a scroll wheel? God forbid i have to find and old message. Or what if im catching up on all the messages ive missed and am scrolling down from my last read message? Not only is it hard to read it actively obfuscates what im trying to find or read. And i don't even want to think about how bad this affects the people who have visual impairments
- To reiterate, your highlighting doesn't help me read, its simply distracting and annoying.
- Your stupid emoji bar on highlighting actually blocks long messages. At no point have i ever wanted a feature that actively blocks what i want to read.
- Why is a message I'm in the middle of editing considered a new message!? I am literally the reason the message changed.
- I have never once wanted an active now feed, why am i forced to see it on my home page taking up screen space without it even being manually collapsible/disableable? I rarely have more than 1 person active in it do you know how ugly it is to have a massive grey black bar on the right hand side filled with empty space?
-And for the final point, why the hell did you push this update in the first place without the option to disable it?
Please sign in to leave a comment.