Discord. Don't fix what isn't broken. You had a perfect piece of software and now you're changing things for the sake of change, or what? The new UI look and behaviors are cluttered and messy, so much so that I've been using Discord much less lately.
- PLEASE bring back the lines between different users' posts. If you only care about one thing, it should be this.
- Please change the font back. These two things alone would improve readability and accessibility for those of us with crappy vision.
- Please undo the weird extension on the Add Reaction/More ...uh, hitbox. Having those three emoji there is completely unnecessary and so far, useless.
- On mobile: When scrolling back, the bar that says "you're viewing older messages / jump to present" appears much sooner. Why? I know I'm viewing older messages, sometimes I need to catch up on something.
- And while I'm reviewing older messages, I have the "jump to present" at the bottom and then the purple "n new messages" bar happens at the top. The trouble is, if I hit the x button to close the new message bar, it takes me back down to the most recent post. This duplicates the function of the "jump to present" bar at the bottom. Can you just fix it so that hitting x will close or turn off the purple bar? I don't need two items to do the same thing getting in the way of what I'm trying to read.
Please sign in to leave a comment.