- The list does not show which threads are private. I suggest putting a locked padlock symbol or the word 'Private' somewhere.
- Moderator view should be toggleable here and should be on by default, or should remember the client's preference.
- This list should be available all the time for moderators and have a tab for all archived threads in all channels. At the moment if someone creates a private thread there is no notification to moderators. They can post rule-breaking content and archive the thread and the only way for a moderator to find the thread is to check every channel's archived private threads and enable moderator view, which is a lot of clicking.
I realise displaying archived threads means a lot more API requests so perhaps you could limit the display to a specific number or history, with the option to 'page turn' further back.
Channel Thread List
- At the moment, Active threads also includes private threads but it does not display which are private. I suggest displaying the fact a thread is private by using a locked padlock symbol or the word 'private' somewhere in the thread info, and giving us the option to toggle moderator view, which should be enabled by default or remember the client's preference (globally would probably be fine).
- Archived threads should have a third tab alongside Public and Private, named 'All' which shows both public and private combined, with private threads marked as being private as mentioned above.
Why these changes? It's very easy to lose track of what members are doing with threads, especially private ones, and the only way for moderators to keep on top is by actively looking in each channel for them.
Please sign in to leave a comment.