revert the update (beta)
honestly this beta build is just downgrade in almost every way possible 1.new ui is hard to get used to and looks way worse than old ui 2.amoled mode is gone 3.can't watch video more than 1 time, it'll crash if you tried to watch video for second time 4.emoji on status seem to be bugged on size especially when you're using default emoji, there are definitely more flaws i haven't listed in this beta build but overall, this is a horrid experience
They switched to a completely different app. It's now React Native. It's terrible0
please get rid of it. its annoying to the point where im considering getting a third party app if it doesnt get fixed. the only reason i click on the post is to read the comments. now i cant press the back button to get out and have to reopen the post everytime my screen turns off. my account access0
I'm having a terrible experience with this new system as well0
Get rid of it as soon as possible. It's irritating to the point that I'm thinking about downloading a different app if the current one isn't improved soon. The only reason I click on the post is so that I may see the comments that other people have left. Because of this, I am unable to exit the post by pressing the back button, and I must instead manually reopen it each time my screen goes black.0
To revert an update (beta) of an application, you can follow these general steps:
- Go to the Settings or Control Panel of your device.
- Select "Apps" or "Programs and Features" (depending on your device).
- Look for the application that you want to revert the update for and click on it.
- Click on "Uninstall" or "Change" (depending on your device).
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
- Once the application is uninstalled, search for the previous version of the application you want to install.
- Install the previous version of the application on your device.
It's important to note that not all applications allow you to revert to a previous version, especially if the update was a major release or if it was a beta version. Additionally, reverting to an older version of an application may also cause compatibility issues or security vulnerabilities, so it's important to weigh the risks and benefits before proceeding.0
Please sign in to leave a comment.