- being able to use actual server emojis in category and channel titles. this would be so cute! and would match the member list for nitro members :)
- being able to use special characters in channel titles like &, +, etc. it makes things easier/shorter!
- threads in threads ─ specifically for the new post feature. sometimes there are sub-conversations that don't exactly merit their own new post or thread or just generally belong in that thread, so that'd be really cool!
- an actual post image option for posts. piggybacking off that idea, a post icon option vs. the random giant image in the first post when you create a new post. most of us use the file upload to give us a post that stands out, but it's very ugly/sloppy looking when you open the actual thread.
- the ability for administrator roles to opt-out of viewing certain channels. a lot of us use reaction bots to view specific channels, but if you're an admin or server creator you have to see them regardless (which sometimes means a cluttered server for the admin not designated to that channel!). it'd be amazing if we could also use that feature.
special icon options for creating new channels vs. the #. the rules (book/checkmark), announcements (bullhorn), the posts (chat bubbles), etc. have their own icons and those are for special purpose, but additional ones for the sake of moderation and things like tickets, site-wide alerts, etc. would be so great and would make important channels stand out!
some suggestions: a ticket icon, an exclamation point icon, a user icon. and the ability for anyone to use these icons in whatever channel they decide since most people like the customization of their own servers!
thank you for listening!
Please sign in to leave a comment.