Below are some Q&A to help answer any additional questions you may have about the changes coming to stickers.
If you still don’t see your answer, or need more help, please reach out to our support team at https://dis.gd/support !
HOW TO USE YOUR NITRO GIFT
Your gift will appear in your gift inventory on Desktop under User Settings > Gift Inventory within 30 days and you’ll need to redeem it through the desktop app.
If you already have:
- Nitro Classic Monthly, Nitro Classic Yearly, or Monthly Nitro on desktop: You have two options:
- Upgrade to Nitro Yearly first by paying the prorated amount, then redeem the gift. This allows you to keep your Nitro subscription consistent, maintaining your Nitro badge subscription date.
- Cancel your current subscription, wait for the subscription to end, then redeem your gift. You won’t need to pay any difference here.
- A yearly Nitro subscription that you purchased on desktop, you can accept the gift and it will extend your subscription time before needing to pay again.
- A Nitro subscription that you purchased on mobile, you need to cancel your current subscription, wait until it ends, then use the desktop app to claim your gift.
- The subscription will automatically renew at the end of your year, and you’ll need to manually cancel it if you don’t want to be charged.
- You can find more information on Nitro Gifting here.
- Q: Why are you guys making these changes to stickers?
- A: Thanks to valuable feedback that we’ve gathered over the last few months, we learned that people loved our stickers and also wanted a way to upload their own. These changes will give you the option to use Discord stickers, plus upload your own content.
- Q: What happens if I purchased stickers on both iOS and desktop?
- A: You’ll receive a full refund for the stickers purchased on desktop, and you will receive your free year of Nitro.
- Q: Why can’t I get a refund on iOS?
- A: Unfortunately we are unable to directly process refunds on iOS.
- Q: I don’t have access to a desktop computer so I can’t access my gift.
- A: We’re sorry for the inconvenience here. If you have family or friends who have access to a PC that you can safely visit, you could try accepting the gift from their computer.
- Q: What if I don’t see my Nitro gift?
- A: You’ll receive your Nitro gift within 30 days. If you don’t see it after that time, please contact our support team at https://dis.gd/support
- Q: Can I give my Nitro gift to my friend?
- A: Yes! You can give the gift to a friend if you don’t want it for yourself.
- Q: What’s happening to the Among Us stickers?
- A: Innersloth will be adding those stickers to their server, which will be available once we start rolling out changes. You can find the server here: https://discord.gg/innersloth
- Q: I don’t know what Boosting is, is there more information on it?
- A: Boosting gives everyone in a specific server access to additional perks, like increased audio quality and soon custom stickers. You can check out info on it here.
- Q: I have questions about the changes coming to stickers.
A: We don’t have any more info to share at this time, but stay tuned for more updates soon!