Everything about this design is just bad
- Can't distinguish between message blocks
- Scaling doesn't play well anymore (can't find that golden appearance setting)
- That floating emoji thing is dumb
- Highlighting, while somewhat handy at times, is too in your-face and is just dumb
- Your link to the discord-feedback server is broken because that server is shut down
- At default appearances options, standalone emojis are needlessly massive
- Something about this whole appearance is hurting my eyes, genuinely, making it hard to focus on Discord
- Unrelated: the "Active Now" sidebar is just plain dumb and needs to be toggleable
- The "New" red bar thing isn't going away, even though I'm staring right at the messages right there in front of me
- How and why are those specific 3 emojis presented to me? Also, why are they suddenly different on web or a different device? Is it random? What relevance do they have.
There's just so much wrong with this that makes Discord genuinely not friendly to use visually, even though these are relatively simple changes. I run multiple servers, including a 68k person verified server, and this, combined with other issues I've already complained a lot about, is just making Discord more and more unwelcoming. This ain't it chief.
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.