Hello, there discord team and anyone viewing this feedback post. This is my first time, so please bare with me here for this whole feedback thing. Anyways, as we all know, Threads came out today, which don't get me wrong, is an awesome concept. However, with a new feature, there will always be suggestions and improvements to further progress the product. So with that being out of the ocean, let me dive into my suggestions.
- Create a thread limit -- Of course, with bigger servers, essentially creating something about chatting, users love to spam. So, creating a limit of threads that can be created per user in a channel would be wonderful (maybe something like the User Limit UI in the VC settings?)
- Adjust the users shown in the thread UI -- When creating a thread, currently you can see who has contributed to the thread on the right-hand side. This is great and all, but I feel it would be much better to maybe on that list put the moderators who have access to that thread, and maybe a place where people can view active users of the thread.
- Make the archive time configurable -- As much as I love them nitro boosting perks, having a thread that is active for 3 weeks is a little much, especially when I struggled to make friends daily. If possible, I would make it so in the thread permissions, you can set a default timeframe for the thread to archive, live 1 day. This is most importantly special if admins are using their threads for support tickets, and 3-week archive tickets could clog up the UI.
- Add an option so people will automatically join threads when created -- Add an option for the user to automatically join any thread when created. My moderators would love this and it is easy for large communities instead of having to join the thread. (lazy ikr xd)
- Remove the "send message" permission requirement -- Adjust the creating the thread process in a channel. Right now, the "send message" permission is required for a user to create a thread in a channel. This is great and all, but you are requiring 2 permissions for one feature. This is hard when I want a how-to-thread channel and do not want people running my message on how to create a thread, but I would also like them to create a thread in my how-to-thread channel. (ik there is a lot of threads in what I just said, just breath, and re-read)
Okay, that is it. Feel free to contribute to my ideas in the comments below, and thank you for letting me steal some time out of your day.
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.