Dismiss Voice/Video Calls
So you're using Discord to join your team on whatever some critical something at the nick of time, by surprise... And then suddenly, a random friend thinks it's "a good time" to call you just to ask how's the weather. You didn't set Discord to "busy", so you get a ring. You only have these options:
- Stop what you're doing, join the call and leave, then message the random friend to let him know that you're busy (or do it in voice before leaving, completely ignoring the poor soul), losing critical seconds while at that, and depending on what it is, losing all focus while at it.
- Let it ring until it stops, the unstoppable ringing of an incoming Discord call messing you up more and more until it stops, leaving you completely out of focus and probably having to restart from the beginning to recover your train of thought.
- Preemptively set your status to "Busy", although you had no idea you'd be that busy at that time. (And thus, probably missing calls and DMs when it actually wasn't needed)
- Disable all incoming personal/group calls ringing, and miss other calls when you're free and not actively staring at the Discord window.
- Block that specific friend, and lose all contact with him apart from common servers.
What the heck? I'm pretty positive that we used to have a "dismiss call" (or at least a "silence ringing") option easily accessible in the past, but now we have to JOIN the call and either explain then leave, or just instantly leave, THEN rejoin where we were (and if we were streaming, reinstate the stream) to make it stop! Just give us (back) a dismiss button, please?
Accedi per aggiungere un commento.