DISCORD!! Don't sell to Microsoft!! Read this post!!
Discord listen to your community. Here are just a few reasons why you shouldn't sell.
1. Discord is community-driven, and a big portion of the community is against it.
2. Many people will delete their accounts
3. Microsoft will add censorship and other "features" that will ruin discord
4. Microsoft will kill the platform as they did with other chat platforms
5. We will lose the private business feel that we all like
So please, if you are going to listen to your community listen now. Don't do it.
I doubt Microsoft would want it lol, but if they do maybe discord would have it's own infrastructure, though more privacy issues may come up.-2
Nah Microsoft is in talks to buy it for 10 billion they are interested1
Reasons are hilarious lmao-1
I mean, Microsoft has killed almost everything it bought besides Minecraft (which let's be honest, is impossible to do). Please, trust us when we say that even if the money is good that they are gonna drive it into the ground like they did with Skype.0
10 billion is nothing
In memory severs me rite in 2011 they bought skype for like 8 billion+
I believe Skype is still cross platform, seems like i started with skype in Linux
Go on stocks rather than selling to MS! All I say. I would totally buy ur stocks instead of letting MS destroy an other app! Or go to Sony and let them have discord integrated in their PS system like netflix did and ull scare away MS and maybe still make a good deal out of it :D1