Being able to express yourself through your profile more.
Some of the features could include:
- Status message (like skype, short, easily changed, first thing to see when messaging someone or looking at profile)
- "About me/Bio" section
- Birthday (server alerts of when it's someone's birthday would be a cute addition)
- Websites (instagram, twitch, steam, twitter, etc)
- Location (some people like having others know where they're from (country/state or province/city)
- Mobile/Email contact forms
These are just the first few that come to mind. There's always room for more. All features should of course be optional. Everyone has a choice how much information they want to share, and there should also be a privacy setting as to who can see all the information as well as how much (private (self only), friends, friends of friends/servers, public). I believe this would be a good feature to discord because there's people (like myself) who wishes to be able to express themselves more freely. Having only my profile picture and the game I am playing displayed for others to see feels very limiting.