So I’ve done some research and it seems like you need 50 people with either games nitro or grandfathered nitro to boost one server before it reaches level 3. And apparently you can also just boost one server at a time, so my problem with this is that I think it’s almost impossible for any server to get level 3, I’ll list a my thoughts as to why below;
- there aren’t enough people with one of the two kinds of nitro, I’m in a few servers that have about 500 members and about 50 of them have classic nitro but just 5 would have gaming nitro and 5 others grandfathered nitro (meaning that in the event that all of them wanted to boost the server, then they could only get to level 2.) and I’ve been in a ton of servers, small and big, but in most servers there just aren’t enough people with nitro to get level 3. This only really applies to servers with over 10k members, which I also have a problem with which I’ll elaborate in my next point. (I think you could solve this by making classic nitro be able to boost as well.)
- you can only boost one server, this might seem like a weird point. But think ahout it, those really big servers, is every member in those servers active in them? Well no, not really, they’re all active in different servers and only a small fraction of the people is active there. So even if you have 20k members, only 100 of those talk (and the rest is just there for emotes most of the time.) and then from those 100, only a few people have games or grandfathered nitro. So you can’t even reach level 3 in really big servers because most people in those servers will ALWAYS have another server to boost. Like me and many of my friends wouldn’t boost a server like that over a private one we all actually use, this kind of makes it impossible for almost any kind of server to get a ton of boosts from people and kind of defeats the point of having a level 3 at all. (Three ways to solve this would be, lowering the requirement from 50 people to 30. You could also give people the ability to boost 2 or 3 times per 7 days, this way you’ll prevent the issue of users not boosting bigger servers since they have other servers they prefer. Then finally just give classic nitro the ability to boost since that will make it so there are more people to boost over all.)
- now onto my final point, and this, this is basically about the gap between level 2 and 3. Okay so imagine that you reached level 1 and you asked some of your homies to give you a few more boosts and you just reached 9, and someone is like “well you’re almost there, so just have my boost.” But I think this isn’t really possible with level 3, the gap is just so big and having 30 boosts over 10 doesn’t really change anything so people will just instead boost another server. Making it near impossible to get level 3. (Allow people to boost multiple servers.)
That’s the main substance of my argument, I’ll make a small list of the solutions I thought of and I hope you guys can suggest a few more!
- classic nitro can boost as well
- lower the requirement of level 3 from 50 to 30
- allow people to boost multiple servers (like 2 or 3.)
My main point is to make level 3 more realistic to get, because I think a very small fraction and I mean very very very small is even able to get it and a small fraction of that is lucky enough to have people boost them. The solutions I listes where just a few ideas I had on being able to solve the problem but you guys can suggest more ideas or discord can think of some themselves.
Thanks for reading my “tldr” suggestion,
I’d love hearing your thoughts!
U moet u aanmelden om een opmerking te plaatsen.