Even though I do not have Nitro myself, I kind of feel bad for all those people who lose their Nitro gifts because of "Nitro crackers", who try to get Nitro gifts by running a program that spams requests to Discord. There should be more security built in to *just* gifting but mainly for Nitro gifting. People lose their $4.99, $9.99, $49.99 or $99.99 from buying Nitro gifts then someone just cracking their gift and using it for themselves.
There should be more security built in to Nitro gifting like:
- Choose which users can claim the gift.
- Choose a server requirement to claim a gift.
- Choose if "all friends" can claim the gift.
- Choose if "all users that share servers with the gift buyer" can claim the gift.
- Of course keep the option for anyone being able to claim the gift.
If *you* lost what *you* paid for, I don't think *you* would like it.
Some freebies would say "no I like the Nitro gifting system the way it is" because "they crack Nitro gifts themselves". (yes I saw several people say that while they sent a image of them trying to crack Nitro)
Cracking Nitro gifts is against the TOS (I think) so why not add more security features to prevent it from happening.
U moet u aanmelden om een opmerking te plaatsen.