Hello, my ios device suddenly did not receive reminders from discordant messages. After contacting customer service and testing, I found that this is an error that cannot be resolved at present.
I passed the following test:
- Restart the phone and delete the app to reinstall to get notification permissions.
- Check discord internal server settings, delay notification reminder when idle.
- I suspect that the PC side of a device is forced to run in the background, so I changed the password multiple times to force other devices to go offline but still can't solve it.
Here, I found some very special factors.
- The first point is that my other ios device has not been turned on for a long time. After booting, I can still receive messages from DC normally. However, after I went online and successfully logged in, he could not receive the background message reminder like other devices in use.
- My device can receive notification reminders from new friend verification. This is very strange, but after adding a friend, in the background I can not receive the message reminder and voice call and other pushes sent by him.
According to discussions with the customer service department, discord cannot currently choose to push messages on both PC and mobile phones, and I encountered an unknown error. I can only keep looking at the computer to get new message reminders.
Discord is very important to me, but my device has such a problem, which is also very distressing to me, I hope to seek the help of technical personnel to upgrade and solve the bug as soon as possible, thank you very much !
Wish you a healthy and happy life ！
U moet u aanmelden om een opmerking te plaatsen.