Hello! This is a list of changes for DM groups that I'd like to see on Discord.
- User limit changed from 10 to 15 or 20.
- Being able to set your own nickname in a DM group
- 10-20 emojis, each member in a DM group can submit one, but if there's, say, 5 out of 10 people in a DM group, then you can submit 2 per person.
- Being able to transfer ownership to another user manually without having to leave.
- Being able to hide the call on desktop like you can on mobile.
- Owners can now set user's permissions, like disabling their permission to change the DM's name or picture.
- Moving the call button to somewhere more convenient.
I'd be really happy to see those changes coming to Discord! I really like talking to friends in DM groups and it's honestly a shame that we can't have more than 10 people or that we can't really do much with them. I think that with these, it could make DM groups much more fun to use.
U moet u aanmelden om een opmerking te plaatsen.