If you previously disallowed Discord access to your mic in Chrome, you will need to enable it in your Google Chrome settings in order to use it once again.
Follow these steps to allow Discord access to your mic in the Chrome browser:
1. Click the three dots Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. In the “Privacy and security” section, click Site Settings.
4. In the “Site Settings” section, click Microphone
5. Find Discord in the Block section and click the Trashcan to delete it.
6. In the Discord Browser App, unmute your mic.
7. Click 'Allow' when prompted.