Basically, with this feature, the Server Administrators can allow a specific group to add "Only" specific groups to a "lower" user.
I will explain now this feature with a better way:
- 1: I create a Group like: Administrator
- 2: I grant a new setting called: Allow this role to add specific roles.
- 3: If you allow this permissions a new interface will be opened.
- 4: You will see every role down to the "Administrator" role.
- 5: If you click on a specific role you will "Grant" the permission and then a user with that Role can add that roles to the lower users.
SETTINGS: How to access this interface.
- 1: Go in the Server Settings
- 2: Go in Roles
- 3: Select your Role
- 4: Allow the new permission, then you can use this new feature c:
~ I hope you like it, thanks :)
Zaloguj się, aby dodać komentarz.