In the Discord web app, users are unable to easily copy links shared within messages by right-clicking, as the platform has overridden the default browser context menu. Currently, Discord offers only a "copy message link" option, which copies the message link itself. This limitation is frustrating for users who wish to copy external links shared in conversations.
- Open the Discord web app.
- Join or access a server and enter a channel with message conversations.
- Encounter a message containing a link (e.g., a URL to a website).
- Attempt to right-click on the link within the message.
When right-clicking on the link, you'll notice that the default browser context menu is overridden, and there is no option to copy the link.
- Move "Copy Message Link" Option: Relocate the "Copy Message Link" option from the message context menu to the "Share" menu.
- Detect and Enable Link Copying: Implement a feature that detects links within message text. When a user right-clicks on a detected link, provide an option to copy the link directly from the context menu.
Por favor, entrar para comentar.