Even though I do not have Nitro myself, I kind of feel bad for all those people who lose their Nitro gifts because of "Nitro crackers", who try to get Nitro gifts by running a program that spams requests to Discord. There should be more security built in to *just* gifting but mainly for Nitro gifting. People lose their $4.99, $9.99, $49.99 or $99.99 from buying Nitro gifts then someone just cracking their gift and using it for themselves.
There should be more security built in to Nitro gifting like:
- Choose which users can claim the gift.
- Choose a server requirement to claim a gift.
- Choose if "all friends" can claim the gift.
- Choose if "all users that share servers with the gift buyer" can claim the gift.
- Of course keep the option for anyone being able to claim the gift.
If *you* lost what *you* paid for, I don't think *you* would like it.
Some freebies would say "no I like the Nitro gifting system the way it is" because "they crack Nitro gifts themselves". (yes I saw several people say that while they sent a image of them trying to crack Nitro)
Cracking Nitro gifts is against the TOS (I think) so why not add more security features to prevent it from happening.
Por favor, entrar para comentar.