Creator: どんぐりそうとく#1963、Translation: じゅぴーら#2019
I want to create a place where people can develop their opinions by interacting with others, like Twitter. In the age of social networking, the written word will become the spoken word.
- The idea to develop this application came to me about a year ago after seeing a movie. For some reason that movie stuck with me, who still didn’t know what to do after dropping out of college. After I finished watching it, I thought, “I really want to talk to other people about this movie! I want to share thoughts and opinions about it!” However, today's social networking sites allow you to interact with others but not talk with each other. For example, I think many people are hesitant to exchange contact information because they don’t know each other very well. Based on this idea, I came up with the idea of a call-based social networking service.
Used when you want to interact with people and seek opinions on a single issue or subject.
- I want to share my thoughts on tv shows, movies, comics, novels, etc. (hereby referred to as media) that I'm into! But I don't have any friends around me to talk to, and I have to go out of my way to find people on Twitter and other social networking sites. Considering that the excitement and enthusiasm around it will eventually die down, and we’ll only talk a couple times, I don’t really want to have to exchange contact information (for example Discord, LINE, etc.)
- I want to play some video games, but I couldn’t find anyone to play with today…What should I do...? Voice chatting with strangers requires a bit of courage…
- Discuss date plans.
- I just want to talk with someone! and etc.
Features：What makes this app different from other apps?
- Any e-mail, phone number, or other contact information may be saved in the system but will not be visible to other people.
- You will not be able to call or message other accounts that you have not been matched with. Therefore, if you did not make a mutual agreement, you will not know the other person’s contact information (such as Discord or LINE).
- You cannot be matched with a specific account on this app.
- Therefore, unless you hit it off and exchange contact information with your match, you will only have one call with that match.
- Enter the name of the media you want to talk about, the maximum number of people to call, and the number of people required to start the call, and then begin the matching process.
- Match with the same or closest match to those settings.
- Begin call
- End call
- You will be asked to put the "genre" in front of the name of the media you want to talk about such as chatting, discussion, gaming groups, etc. This way, you won’t be matched to similarly named properties, such as game adaptations of shows or movies.
- The number of people on the call or the number of people playing a game will be decided by the user. Since it’s an internet call, it wouldn’t be ideal to have to many people participating, as it would be difficult to have an actual conversation. I’m are currently considering a maximum of 15 people.
- You need at least two people to start a call. The call won’t start unless someone else is there with you. This is to avoid situations such as the user posting a call on Twitter for a gaming group but ends up on a call alone.
※ I think it's better to separate apps by genre from the beginning, instead of adding genres. Call-based SNS(Movie)/Call-based SNS(Game)/Call-based SNS(Animation)) etc....
- The user will be asked to enter the official name of the media they want to be matched with.
- Only users that exactly match the media’s name etc. will be matched. Similar names will not be matched.
- When the required number of people to start the call is reached, the call will begin.
Currently Under Review
Because of the highly random nature of the matching, I am considering a banning function, but I have not yet decided who will be given the authority to ban.
End of Call
- As described in Features, users can't match with a specific account with this app, so naturally there is no call history.
- After the call is over, users will not be able to find previously matched users.
- When user creates an account, they will also create a profile. The user will be asked to input the name of the show they want to talk about or the game they want to play in a group with. The user will be notified when a match has been made. The user will be able to match up with people into more niche content.
Dealing with Problematic Behavior
- I intend to add a reporting function, but since the app is mainly for calls, there aren’t any traces of the problematic behavior, such as in text form. The credibility of a report cannot be verified.
Thank you for reading. This was my first time presenting my own ideas to someone else, so I'm sure there were some parts that were quite difficult to understand, but I’d be happy if even a little bit of it was understood.
I'm also thinking about a game-specific one.
Войдите в службу, чтобы оставить комментарий.