- We should be able to report a message, server, or user easily directly from the application, with an easy form.
- Reporting should be possible even in dm or if you do not have the necessary permissions on the concerned guild.
- Reports should be possible on all platforms, in the same way (including smartphones).
- Reporting should be done after message deletion, not at the same time.
- The result of a report or communication with the Trust & Safety team would be done in a private message, via a bot like Clyde.
Adding to this, it should be also easier to find the report form on Discord's website. I had so much trouble finding the report form.
- When clicking the Support page on Discord Website, there should be a Report Form option straight up on the Support page. Not hidden in a tiny text at the end of the Trust & Safety article.
- Discord NEEDS to make the report form easier for users to find on the Discord Website. I went through so much trouble trying to find the form.
If they can't implement a report form in the actual apps, have an option on the app where it opens a search engine/app and sends the user to the Discord Website report form.
- They need to link the report form in every article in the Safety Centre as well.
Войдите в службу, чтобы оставить комментарий.