Discord mobile chat jumps back up to old messages whenever a new message is sent
Every time a new message is sent in chat, the chat jumps back up to old messages. This problem begins occurring after the user has chatted for a couple of minutes with other users. This problem requires the user to restart the app to fix. Even after restart, the issue reappears.
Date the Problem first Appeared:
Discord mobile app for Android
Google Pixel 6a
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the Discord mobile app.
2. Go to server channel with an active chat where at least five people are chatting.
3. Reply to another user's message.
4. Have another user reply to your message.
5. Have another user react to your message.
6. Repeat steps 3 - 5 a few times.
After these steps, the chat starts jumping back up to old messages every single time a new message is sent in the chat.
Du måste logga in om du vill lämna en kommentar.