Posted this in 2022, 2021, 2019, 2018, 2017.....They tell you to come to a dead forum to get upvotes from the 3 people that use this forum, to get new features added. Amazingly efficient. Anyway, here's my 5th year post:
About once a year I post suggestions or feedback hoping to have considered. It is about that time now.
To start off, why are you telling my server what icons to display for new members, if a role exists already with a specific icon? Now it gets overridden by this dumb flower icon that nobody asked for. I have to already pay to use the feature……. So now that I’m paying, why are you overriding what I have setup already?
Please consider adding useful things to discord that people care about. Not pointless fru-fru stuff. 5000 updates a day on the windows client and this is the stuff that gets changed?
• /whisper command (not stupid threads, threads are pointless) - If you want to talk to someone in a MAIN CHANNEL without switching windows or channels or DMs, you /w <user> <msg> and it shows up (only to them) in whichever channel it was triggered in. Just like classic Battle.net, and the old days of chat channels.
• Dark theme. Why is this the only color I can choose? What if I want a black, or darker theme, one that works for my eyes? I only have these two crap options?
• Discord CHAT overlay in game: "Press THIS KEY to Toggle Chat" - can we have an option to hide this.....? I know what button I set to enable chat. If I forget, I can look in the settings. Why does this need to be visible the entire time?
• Why is it SO incredibly / annoyingly hard to tag channels via the mobile app if they're named anything slightly different than plain text? It shouldn't be this convoluted.
• Why is impossible to add the ability to re-size the User and Channel list panels on Windows?
• Why are the mobile and windows client completely different? Emoji’s show up in channel names on the mobile version, but often times on the Windows version they either don’t show up, or show some low-quality version that looks nothing like the actual icon.
• Why is everything so low quality on the Windows version? Every role icon or image, etc, it’s always all so blurry compared to mobile version. Yes I have hardware acceleration turned on. I’ve tried everything. It’s you guys.
• Ability to view 2 server channel chats at a time, side by side.
• Server DISCOVERY is bullshit. My server with 15k people (and rising each day) checks all boxes [green] for discovery except the Server Retention. My server duals as both an android community server and a SUPPORT server. A good number of people come to receive support for my Android app, and then leave after. The rest of the members and majority are solid – and have remained. My retention is at 4% and I’ve done everything there is to do. I pay you. I follow the rules. I changed my ENTIRE server to community and adjusted all the requirements only to find out that I still can’t fucking apply for discovery? It’s complete bullshit. It’s unfair bullshit. Please fix it.
On January 11, 2021 22:56 I submitted a ticket requesting the In-game chat overlay. So, at least you guys added that. On May 04, 2021 11:58 I submitted a ticket requesting separate avatars per server (https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/requests/13329177) and you added that too.
I also suggested whisper mode on the same thread (https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/requests/11015833) but we got “Threads” instead, which kind of sucks and the private thread feature is pay-walled by Nitro. Sad times, but clearly I have good ideas, lol. Please consider these as well.
One last angry-faced suggestion: Adding the present icon to the text box where you type is invasively annoying. I ALREADY PAY FOR NITRO so WHY DO I STILL SEE THE NITRO GIFT ICON AND POPUPS ALL OVER? When you subscribe to YouTube premium, you don't CONTINUE to see the ads and CONTINUE to be nagged about Premium. It goes away. Why do I still see this when I'm ALREADY PAYING YOU.
Du måste logga in om du vill lämna en kommentar.