¿Icons for Status Activity?
What is this? You will ask yourself. Well, it's just a suggestion which occurred to me while listening to some music.
Or maybe a Wumpus gave me an idea, I don't know, but it sounds interesting.
- Well, who doesn't like to show their activity status with an icon referring to the connection they made on their Discord account?
- Just imagine that you wake up one day and want to enter Discord, once there you decide to listen to some music or play something. So you decide to listen to some music while you wait for your friends for a new adventure.
Of course, if you are also interested in a Wumpus, right?
- Once you have your activity status, you notice that it is somewhat normal, as if something was missing that could attract a little more attention.
Well you see this similar
Eeh, I don't see anything suspicious in this image, right? Oh really?
- Ignore the Idle status, it is normal.
Well the point is, why not add an icon that represents an activity that we are doing at that moment, but only to the connections that are available and that we have assigned to our accounts.
I think a Wumpus is watching me and I have to finish this as soon as possible.
- But this is not meant to replace status emojis, as this would be the default if you haven't placed a custom status on your account. Which this would replace that default icon that has your activity status.
These would also apply to games that are registered or that Discord can detect to display. However this is only a suggestion.
What do you think? Unless a Wumpus among us wants to tell us something about it...
So to do this place an emoji on my status. Several of my friends thought it was a new implementation, they found it interesting.
Thanks you for reading!!
Du måste logga in om du vill lämna en kommentar.