Hey so, today I am writingthe Discord feedback forum. I have no other way to get help because Discord ignores my tickets with a question to clarify the reason from just blatant "you are underage".
Let me clarify a few things before someone comments "Oh just createaccount" or "bro you're probably 12 years old anyways so?"
- Well, I had an alt with 2 servers I was already on but I mostly can't invite everyone I've talked with back or join every server I've been on.
- No, I am not 12. And I have never
And I also have a few questions for the Discord support forum community because I don't understand them:
- I had a Nitro subscription on my account right? Does it get cancelled and what if I was charged a few hours before my account began disabled?
- Why does Discord ignore tickets? Do they just don't care?
- What should I do in this situation?
I know some people are gonna just browse through the support forum and ignore my thread. However, I have a lot of meaningful data on my Discord account and I don't want it all to be wasted, TBH.
My discord ID on the disabled account is: 540832631860756490
And the name is: voyager44
Help of any kind is greatly appreciated
Du måste logga in om du vill lämna en kommentar.