Here are some ideas towards reactions:
- Allow members with manage messages permission to bypass 20 reactions limit
- Allow members with manage messages permission to remove everyone with the same reaction (useful when like 10000 members reacted with an emoji and you don't want to remove one by one)
- Allow members with manage messages permission to re-order the reactions
- Add an optional field "maximum reactions" for every text channel. Members without this permission can only react with that many reactions per message. Members with a new permission "react with multiple emojis" can bypass this one. This is useful for voting channels.
- Add a new permission "use reactions". Members without this cannot react to a message, even if there is an existing reaction.
- (I know this is not about reactions) Add a new permission "Use emojis". Members without this cannot use emojis, but can still use reactions.
Du måste logga in om du vill lämna en kommentar.