hello fellow android users,
I hate the new update. I think a ton of us do. So I downloaded an older version of Discord to my phone, and it fixed the entire app. If you need help with that/haven't done it yet, here's a little guide. I hope it helps :)
1. Go to the Google Play Store and head over to Settings. Click Network Preferences. Turn auto-update off for your apps.
3. Download one of the apk versions that came before the mid-August update. Personally, I chose the July 20th update - Version 126.21. However, you can pick whichever one you'd like.
4. Once the apk file is downloaded, uninstall Discord from your phone.
5. Once Discord has been uninstalled, open your phone's files and head to the apk/installation files folder. Click on the apk file that you just downloaded. You might get a prompt on your phone that says something along the lines of "Downloads are not allowed from this file" (or something like that) but simply go to your Settings and click Allow.
6. Run the apk and wait for it to finish. Then open up Discord. It should be fixed (I hope, because I'm not very confident in my guide-making skills). For me, everything runs so much smoother, and all the old features are back again.
I hope this helped
Du måste logga in om du vill lämna en kommentar.