I would like to be able to communicate with friends in other servers that I have not been invited to, but without taking them out of the server voice group.
I'm suggesting a whispering feature (I'm taking this from TeamSpeak) in which I will be able to send voice to friends that allow me to do it (whitelist) independently where they are.
Configurations for this feature could be:
- whitelist friends that will be able to talk to me anywhere.
- Turn down the volume of the actual voice group while I listen to the whispers.
- Turn down the volume of the whispers instead of the voice groups I'm talking to.
- shortcut to whisper specific friends.
- Push to answer last whisper (only him/her can listen).
I know this can be a little hard but this together with Voice messages and Poke are the only features I can see discord is missing to become the ONE application to solve it all!
Thank you for all your hard work. Some of us really appreciate all your efforts.
Yorum yazmak için lütfen oturum açın.