Threads, when its ID is copied to reference it elsewhere, when it is archived, is shown as "#deleted-channel". It turns out that threads on the server can be interesting and useful topics to be accessed later and this breaks the whole experience.
- Create a thread in a channel that you have access;
- Copy the thread id and paste it into another channel or into the same channel as <#topic-id> (so it will be referenced, like a mention);
- Archive the topic you created;
- Reload the page (CTRL + R);
- Go to where you pasted the reference to the topic and it will be as "#deleted-channel".
It makes no sense for an archived topic to be as deleted, because archived is a topic that can still be accessed by users on the server. Please fix this feature so that it is possible to enter and reference archived topics.
Yorum yazmak için lütfen oturum açın.