Hello there! So I make discord server's a lot however the new role creation is highly glitchy not allowing me to even scroll down to edit roles. The old system was effective, and there was nothing wrong with it! We would like either a way to revert to the original design for role creation or completely scrap it in total! There is a common saying "If somethings not broke, don't try and fix it". in addition The color I'm not a fan of. The slight change really anger's me for some reason.
Also from #☭ Aura ☭#5773, verbatim;
- - It is, bulky and hard to have lots of roles
- - Too many elements to the UI the badge was unnecessary and so is the number count
- - hard to use and does not flow well.
- - Looks Ugly
- - Confuses new users more than your old UI, This nice thing about having all your settings in one place as you just needed to memorize the location of the setting, having a search function in the role settings would have been better than multiple tabs.
- - I would like to also request a discord call so I can further illustrate the issues with your new UI vs your old UI
Thank you, TheEnglishRival#0445
Love you Gabe from Discord.