Better Moderation Features
Note: I am aware that there are bots that do this, I just think that it should be a feature through Discord itself. I have several ideas:
1. Right click on the user to view a moderation log that includes:
2. Warnings. Near the options to ban or kick a user, issue a warning that will send the user a message including the moderator and why they were warned.
3. Kick and ban also message the user with the moderator and reason
4. Mute. Prevent a user from sending messages and speaking in VCs.
5. Temporary punishments. Set bans/mutes to automatically expire after a specified period of time
You can edit the post to add extra ideas/text0
Iurrently don't see the point of integrating it into the app if there are many bots that already have this feature(s) in place to use. I see this can be useful for new users who don't know how to add bots but other than that, bots have these features.0
Warnings are done through bots like MEE6 and Dyno and are not built in to discord itself, as such it can't put that in the log. Same with mutes.0