Currently, reporting a user who violates the Discord rules is not an easy task. You have to go to a specific form, then enter various informations. This is all the more complicated on smartphones :/
Progress had been made with the emergence of the report button on the message deletion popup, but this is not enough. So here's what I propose:
- We should be able to report a message, server, or user easily directly from the application, with an easy form.
- Reporting should be possible even in dm or if you do not have the necessary permissions on the concerned guild.
- Reports should be possible on all platforms, in the same way (including smartphones).
- Reporting should be done after message deletion, not at the same time.
- The result of a report or communication with the Trust & Safety team would be done in a private message, via a bot like Clyde.
I hope that this suggestion will be accepted and implemented quickly.