You can now preview text files without having to download them!
How it Works
1. Upload a plain text file to Discord chat. Copy and pasted messages larger than 2000 characters can also be sent as plain text files.
Note: Discord Nitro subscribers will have their character cap raised to 4000.
2. You can change filenames before submission and add a comment. The comment will appear as a regular message in chat (above the preview box).
Note: There is a 50kb preview limit on file uploads
3. Now anyone can preview the content without having to download the file.
4. Press Expand to show more lines in the chat view (up to 100)
5. Press the resize icon to the right of Expand to show up to 50kb of the file in a popup