Web client, stable 201332 (10d1e45), Firefox 113.0.2, Xubuntu 20
Edit: Also tested on Chromium, same issue.
The Alt-←→ shortcuts (“Navigate forward and backward in page history” ) stopped working approximately 1–3 days ago (end of May 2023).
- Nothing happens when the keyboard shortcut is used.
- Nothing pops up in the developer console when hitting those key combinations either.
- The shortcut is still listed as usual in the “Keybinds” section of the settings. They cannot be edited in the browser version anyway.
- Same issue in a private browsing window.
- Same issue without the adblockers.
- Alt-↑↓ and Shift-Alt-↑↓ still work as intended.
- Using the web browser’s UI buttons to go back and forward still works.
- Same issue on all servers, and in the Direct Messages section.
- That shortcut, which is natively supported by Firefox, still works on every other website.
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.