Lots of elements suffer from poor contrast. I struggle enough to read some of them with my glasses on. Without, they're almost impossible to read.
It's difficult to read a lot of elements on Discord. Some of us, including myself, struggle with light themes which may or may not have higher contrast but also have poor vision and need good contrast and somewhat large text sizes to read comfortably (or at all)
- Small description text in settings
- Lots of username colours
- Probably more that I missed
Several solutions here. Multiple of these may be a added as well. Doesn't have to just be one.
- Make the backgrounds slightly darker
- Make an AMOLED theme with high contrast
- Make grey text brighter
- Add a high-contrast accessibility setting which also adjusts username colours to have higher value contrast. Perhaps even an extra option for removing colour from usernames and only use black or white (depending on colour theme) Make sure you at least pass WCAG
Por favor, entrar para comentar.